Say goodbye to long appointments with our E-File course!
Do you want to speed up appointment times, make more money doing so and minimise your risk of strain injury? Then E-File is for you.
Fully Accredited & Insurable Training Course.
What you will learn:
- Parts of the nail anatomy
- Health and safety
- Different Cuticle pieces
- Different Carbide pieces
- Mandral & Sanding bands
- How to set up use your E-File and hand piece
- RMP speed for different drill pieces, and different angles and techniques on using each piece
- How to prepare the nail plate safely
- Removing non living tissue safely
- Using a mandrel & sanding band
- Preparation for infill
- How to care/clean your bits
- How to look after your hand piece
*Courses may run on*
Models will be needed on second half of the day
Students attending MUST attend course with nails on that need infilled or, this can be builder gel, acrylic or hard gel.
What you will need for the course:
- E-File Machine, any machine is fine but the LP E-File is recommended
- E-File Cuticle kit
- Mandrel and sanding bands
- E-File Carbide kit
An in depth product list and what to expect on the course will be emailed to you after purchase, please read this carefully so you are prepared for your course for the best learning experience.
Accredited certificate on completion
Entry requirements: Gel Polish, Acrylic, Hard Gel, Builder Gel & Hard Gel.
Kit in partnership with Lucy Pastorelli.
*Kit not supplied*
Students must attend course with kit, all information on how to purchase e-file kit will be sent via email on course purchase, including discount code please check your junk folder.
You must be 16+
Accreditation from BIA
Accredited gel polish certificate, Acrylic or hard gel. Please email your entry certificate to firstname.lastname@example.org